What is TOEFL?
The TOEFL iBT® test helps you stand out confidently in English, and it comes with a clear advantage — universities know you are ready to succeed.
That’s why it’s accepted by more than 11,000 universities and other institutions in over 150 countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the U.K., and across Europe and Asia.
Conveniently offered weekly at authorized test centers near you, the computer-delivered TOEFL iBT test is the only test that measures all 4 academic English skills — reading, listening, speaking, and writing — the way they are actually used in a classroom. So your TOEFL® scores provide a true reflection of your abilities and show admissions officers you have what it takes to be great
TOEFL test format
The TOEFL iBT® test has 4 sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. During the test, you’ll perform tasks that combine these 4 English communication skills, such as:
- read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- listen and then speak in response to a question
- read, listen and then write in response to a question
|Reading||54–72 minutes||30–40 questions||Read passages and respond to questions|
|Listening||41–57 minutes||28–39 questions||Answer questions about brief lectures or classroom discussions|
|Speaking||17 minutes||4 tasks||Talk about a familiar topic and discuss material you read and listened to|
|Writing||50 minutes||2 tasks||Read a passage, listen to a recording, type your response|
Why choose TOEFL?
Accepted and preferred by universities worldwide, the TOEFL® test is a high-quality, high-standard test that assures admissions officers of your readiness for the classroom and beyond. More than 35 million people worldwide have chosen the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency.
- Smaller batches ensure personal guidance, where we provide intensive and focused classroom teaching.
- British Council and IDP trained Tutor with 5+ years experience so that you learn from the best.
- 95% of our students get their desired score with many achieving 7.5+ Bands.
- Access to 150+ Tutorials so that you can prepare from anywhere you want.
- Each module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of the TOEFL – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- Classes are held six days a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
- Personal attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
- Daily speaking practice using previous TOEFL test questions covering all sections.
- Comprehensive study material, including sample papers of the previous TOEFL tests.
- Our faculty believes not only in tutoring, but also mentoring and guiding students to excel in the TOEFL.
- Weekly simulated tests are provided to offer our students the real experience of an TOEFL examination.
- Comprehensive on-site library for language building is accessible.
- Regular Confidence class so that you build real confidence & self esteem, becoming rejection-proof & anxiety free therefore mastering your psychological & social Inhibitions
- Our trainers build a complete learning environment for the students, which prepare them well and gives them the confidence they need.
Request a callback
Fill out your information and we will call you in less than 24 hours.